Houses Have Numbers … Not People
At Activa, we believe that houses have numbers … not people. Have you been at the deli counter in a supermarket during a busy period? They generally have a system where you take a ticket, wait until your number comes up and then ‘bingo’ you are served by the next available staff member. Although this system is efficient for the supermarket, as the customer it’s not ideal; especially if you are in a hurry, need something specific, or are not sure what you want. This can leave you feeling frustrated or rushed; which can result in you choosing the wrong thing or forgetting something altogether.
There are many builders out there that provide this type of service. Once you have signed, you are added to the queue and have to wait your turn for an off the shelf design to go through their system. On the flip side, smaller builders have the opportunity to build a relationship with their clients. They can offer clients premium service by giving them time to develop their plan and specification; as well as giving options they may not yet have considered. At Activa Design Service, we believe that creating a home design that works for you means getting to know you as a person.
Here are some advantages of dealing with a smaller builder that offers an in-house design service:-
- You have greater flexibility with the design and specification; making the design and build unique to you.
- You have access to a design team and builder that work hand in hand. They know how to build and how much it will cost and will only include design features that are practical and within your budget.
- You have to opportunity to sit and talk directly with the designer.
- You are not dealing with a sales person who receives a percentage of the price of each house they sign up; effectively cutting out the middle man and saving on the commission that would normally be built into the price of the house.
- You are dealing with the same people throughout the entire process; making communication clearer and more personal.